Wednesday 28 April 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to The History of Melbourne Heart.

This project originally started after I bought my camera along to the first few matches of a newly formed club because I thought it would be kind of fun to take some pics and look back at them in years to come. After sharing them with a few fellow supporters of the club, the reaction was so positive that I continued to shoot at every available opportunity. The project has since snowballed into what you see today.

Although Melbourne Heart is the club that I support, I hope that my work speaks to all fans of football, regardless of who they support or where they are from.

A big thank you to-
The Yarraside lads for all the hard work they put in to making match days special
Buddy for all his effort and help
All Melbourne Heart supporters 
And of course Alo for her ongoing support and encouragement

To contact me please email thehistoryofmelbourneheart@gmail.com